Strategic Objective:To strengthen the capacity of the alliance and its membershipto effectively deliver on its mandate
This strategic component is designed to address capacity gaps in the alliance and its memberships that impact negatively on performance. It will develop leadership and governance of the alliance and build capacity in finance, administration, and human resources. It will also focus on developing the membership and its ability to influence issues affecting the realization of the right to food. The following strategies are proposed.
- Ensure FRA has a dynamic fundraising plan so it develops strong sustainable financial support needed for its operations
- Build / develop membership composition and members’ capacity to fully engage in FRA actions and activities
- Strengthen governance and leadership of FRA staff and board
- Develop and implement sound organizational and financial policies and systems
- Enhance the policy analysis and advocacy capacities of the FRA and its members