RE-ADVERTISED – CALL FOR EoI – TRANSLATION OF A TOOLKIT ON FPIC
FRA seeks to contract a consultant to produce a high-quality translated version of a recently produced toolkit on Free, Prior and Informed Consent on Land (FPIC) from English into two languages of Luganda and Ateso.
The assignment will be undertaken by a qualified and experienced consultant or consulting firm. The consultant profile should include:
• Demonstrable experience in reviewing and translating documents.
• Holder of a minimum of a Degree in communications or related field:
• Fluent in written and spoken English, Luganda and Ateso
All interested candidates are invited to submit a technical proposal (not more than 3 pages) outlining the approach to be used in carrying out the assignment and provide a quotation of professional fees (as well as reimbursable costs) for the entire assignment. The proposal should include the following:
- Profile or details of the firm or individual(s) including experience relevant to this assignment.
- A detailed work plan and the proposed methodology, which shall include full justification for procedures to be adopted; Financial proposal (professional fees and reimbursable);
All interested consultants (individuals and firms) with experience in executing similar assignments are invited to submit their expression of interest / bids by close of business on 30th, June 2020 with the subject field “Expression of Interest for Provision of Translation Services” addressed to the FRA Executive Director.
For detailed information, Download the Call For Expression of Interest here