Call for EoI: CONSULTANCY TO CONDUCT A COUNTRY WIDE SURVEY ON THE STATUS OF LAND RIGHTS VIOLATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS IN UGANDA
FRA wishes to contract a qualified firm or individual to undertake a country-wide survey that will aim to establish the status of land rights violations that have occurred as a result of guidelines to control the spread of COVID-19. The evidence and data generated will be used to inform the ongoing plans and policy conversation on enabling the lands sector in Uganda respond effectively to the effects of COVID-19 and other pandemics.
A suitable consultant shall have the following qualifications;
- Minimum of a Masters’ degree of Laws, social sciences or any other relevant field of study.
- Demonstrable experience in assignments of similar nature, including understanding the current trends in the land sector.
- Professional experience in conducting research (desk review of documents& analysis).
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent documentation and writing skills, attested by past written papers
- Capacity to meet project deadlines.
Interested consultants (individuals and firms) with experience in executing similar assignments are invited to submit their expression of interest / bids by close of business on 3rd Jul, 2020.
Download the Terms of Reference HERE for details.